Jump to Recipe
This Sausage and Bean Soup recipe is perfect for a cold winter night. Made with link sausage, bell pepper, celery, onion, canned corn, canned beans, rotel, and seasonings. It’s so easy, you just throw it all in the crockpot and cook on high for 4 hours. It’s really good over Frito chips with shredded cheese on top or just plain as a soup. It’s healthy, filling, and full of protein. It kept our bellies full. You can use any sausage you like and any bean you like 🙂
Here are some *Amazon links to the kitchen items I used in this recipe:
Here is another crockpot chili recipe you might like! White Bean Chicken Chili
SAUSAGE AND BEAN SOUP RECIPE
- Slow Cooker
- 1 green bell pepper (diced)
- 5 stalks of celery (diced)
- 1 onion (diced)
- 12 oz link of smoked beef sausage (or any kind)
- 1 15 oz can of ranch style beans
- 1 15 oz can of black beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1 15 oz can of whole kernel corn (drained)
- 1 10 oz can rotel
- 1 6 oz can of tomato paste
- 1 cup beef broth (or water)
- 1 tsp ground thyme
- 2 tsp italian seasoning
- 2 tsp salt
- dash of cayenne (optional)
- Prep and dice the onion, bell pepper, celery, and sausauge link.
- Add the onion, bell pepper, celery, sausage, and all the remaining ingredients into the crock pot. Be sure to drain and rinse the beans. Also, drain the corn.
- Give it a good stir and cook on high for 4 hours.
- Once done, just stir and serve. We love ours with cheese on top or poured on top of frito chips. Enjoy!
*As an Amazon Affiliate my blog may earn a small commission on whatever you buy, at no extra cost to you. Thank you for your support!