Jump to Recipe Jump to Video
These crockpot chicken tacos just made it to the top of my list for favorite tacos! Made with simple ingredients like beans, corn, rotel, fiesta est ranch seasoning, and chicken. This recipe is best with the FIESTA RANCH seasoning, not the regular ranch.
Tips: Make sure to drain and rinse your beans. You can drain the corn if you want, I forgot this day. Just depends on how liquidy you like it. The liquid is good if you decide to put this on white rice instead of in tortillas. My family had a mix of both so we liked the liquid.
In the video below, you will also find two other crockpot meals that are super easy with minimal ingredients. Creamy Italian Chicken Pasta and Ranch Chicken and Potatoes, be sure to check them out 🙂
Here are some Amazon links to the kitchen items I used in this recipe.
FIESTA CHICKEN TACOS
- Slow Cooker
- 3 Large Chicken Breast
- 1 Can Black Beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1 Can Whole Kernal Corn
- 1 Can Hot Rotel
- 1 Packet Fiesta Ranch Seasoning
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 cup Softened Cream Cheese
- 1 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Put 1-2 tablespoons of oil in the bottom of your crockpot.
- Place 3 large chicken breasts in the bottom of the pot.
- Sprinkle the chicken with salt and a whole packet of FIESTA RANCH seasoning.
- Cover the chicken with the drained and rinsed beans, drained corn, and hot rotel.
- Put the lid on the pot and cook on high for 4 hours. Put in the cream cheese and cheddar cheese during the last 20 minutes of cooking.
- When it's done cooking, remove the chicken and shred it with two forks. Then put the chicken back into the crockpot and stir it all together. If it is too soupy leave the lid off and let it cook a little longer to evaporate some of the liquid. We like the liquid! It goes great on rice.
**As an Amazon Affiliate, my blog may earn a small commission on whatever you buy, with no extra cost to you. Thank you for your support!