HERE IS THE LINK FOR THE LE CREUSET BRAISER I USED IN THE VIDEO:
EASY HONEY GARLIC CHICKEN
Sticky and Easy Honey Garlic Chicken made with just 5 ingredients. The best chicken!
- 1.5 lbs Chicken breast or thighs
- Salt and Pepper, to season
- 2 tsp garlic powder, to season
- 2 tbsp any oil for the pan
- 6 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/2 cup chicken broth (or water)
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 tbsp rice wine vinegar (or apple cider vinegar, or any white vinegar)
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
FOR THE CHICKEN
- Season chicken with salt, pepper, and garlic powder, set aside. (I like to cut my chicken breasts in half to be thin)
- Heat a pan or skillet over medium-high heat, sea chicken on both sides until golden and cooked through
FOR THE SAUCE
- When the chicken is cooked through, create a space in the middle of the pan and add the garlic, and fry until fragrant (about 30 seconds). Add the broth, vinegar, soy sauce, and honey.
- Keep heat and medium-high until the sauce reduces down and thickens slightly (about 3-4 minutes)
- Garnish with parsley and serve over vegetables, rice, pasta, or with a salad.