Jump to Recipe Jump to Video
This Cranberry Maple Pecan Baked Oatmeal is perfect for Christmas morning or anytime you need a warm, delicious breakfast! Made with simple ingredients like rolled oats, flour, milk, eggs, and maple syrup. You can change up this recipe with any fruit or nut that you prefer. Would be great with blueberries too! Even change the flour to make it gluten-free. My family really enjoyed this recipe, and I hope you do too!
Here are some *Amazon links to the kitchen items I used in this recipe:
CRANBERRY MAPLE PECAN BAKED OATMEAL
- 2 Eggs
- 2 cups Almond Milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/3 cup Maple Syrup
- Zest of 2 oranges
- 1/4 cup melted salted butter
- 2 cups Rolled Oats
- 1 1/4 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
FRUIT AND TOPPINGS
- 1 – 1.5 cup Fresh Cranberries
- 1/2 cup Chopped Pecans (or more if you like)
MAPLE GLAZE TOPPING
- 3/4 cup Powdered Sugar
- 2 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon
- Pinch of Salt
- 1-2 tsp Milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the wet ingredients. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry and mix well.
- Add in the cranberries and mix.
- Spray a 9×13 casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Pour the batter into the pan. Sprinkle the top with the chopped pecans.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes at 350 degrees.
- While that's baking, whisk together all of the glaze ingredients
MAPLE GLAZE TOPPING
- Whisk together the ingredients for the maple glaze. Start off with just 1 tsp of milk and add more to your desired consistency. If it gets too runny, just add more powdered sugar.
- Once the oatmeal is done, let it cool for 20 minutes then add the glaze. You don't have to let it cool, but the glaze seeps right in if you don't, which is fine at my house 😉
*As an Amazon Associate my blog may earn a small commission on whatever you buy, at no extra cost to you. Thank you for your support!