Biscuits and Sausage Gravy from The Pioneer woman made with sausage, milk, flour, and seasonings. I had to put it on my blog because it’s just so easy and so good. I didn’t make the biscuits homemade like she did, but I definitely should one day! If you would like to make her biscuits, you can find her recipe here.
The large saute pan I used for this recipe is a stainless steel Le Creuset saute pan. Its a great pan for so many things. I have the large one which is 6 qt. It’s a nice deep size for recipes like this. The link I provided is for a 4.5 qt which is a great size too. I couldn’t find the 6qt. I bought it years ago.
BISCUITS AND SAUSAGE GRAVY
- 1 Bag of frozen breakfast biscuits
- 1 lb Ground breakfast sausage
- 1/3 cup All Purpose flour
- 4 cups Whole milk
- 1/2 tsp Creole cajun seasoing
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 1 tsp Salt
- Bake the biscuits in the oven according to package directions.
- In a large saute pan, brown the breakfast sausage until no longer pink.
- Sprinkle the flour over all of the sausage and mix until combined.
- Whisk in the 4 cups of milk, cajun seasoning, salt, and pepper.
- Stir occasionally until it's thick.
- Once thick, turn off heat and spoon over the hot biscuits. Enjoy!
**As an Amazon Affiliate, my blog may earn a small commission on whatever you buy, with no extra cost to you. Thank you for your support!