Crispy Ritz Cracker Chicken made with butter, Ritz crackers, a packet of Ranch seasoning, and parmesan cheese. It’s so flavorful and easy to make. We had ours with salad on the side, but it would go great with things like mac and cheese, or potatoes and veggies on the side. Watch the video below to see how to make it.
Here are some *Amazon links to the items I used in this recipe:
Here is another Crispy Chicken Recipe that you might like!
CRISPY RITZ CRACKER CHICKEN
- 2 Chicken Breasts (sliced in half)
- 1/2 cup Salted butter (melted)
- 1.5 Sleeves of Ritz crackers
- 1 packet of Ranch Seasoning mix
- 1/3 cup Grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Melt the butter in a medium saucepan on the stove. Set aside.
- Cut your chicken in half and then pound them out thin to make them even. Set aside.
- In a large deep dish, crush the Ritz crackers into crumbs. I find it best to use a potato masher.
- Add in the Ranch seasoning and parmesan cheese into the Ritz crackers and mix well.
- Spray a 9×13 baking dish with cooking spray. Lay the chicken in the butter to fully coat it. Then lay the chicken in the Ritz cracker mixture and coat both sides with the crumbs. Lay the chicken in the baking dish. Repeat with all the pieces of chicken.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 30-40 minutes.
*As an Amazon Affiliate my blog may earn a small commission on whatever you buy, at not extra cost to you. Thank you for your support!