Jump to Recipe Jump to Video
These White Chocolate Cranberry Pecan Cookies were probably the best cookies I’ve ever made. Something about the tartness of the cranberry mixed with the sweet smooth white chocolate and a crunch from the pecan, made them just perfect! I mixed everything together in my stand mixer but you could use a hand mixer as well. There is no need to chill this cookie dough before baking but you can if that’s how you like them. I didn’t chill this batch and they were perfect. Also, I know most cookie recipes call for unsalted butter but I never use unsalted, I always use salted. I feel like salted butter gives the cookie more flavor. The white chocolate in these cookies gives it plenty of sweetness so don’t worry about that. I accidentally overbaked one of the batches and those were good too! So we had some crunchy ones and chewy soft ones and both were amazing.
Here are some *Amazon links to the kitchen items I used for this recipe:
WHITE CHOCOLATE CRANBERRY PECAN COOKIES
- 1 cup Salted butter (make sure it's salted)
- 3/4 cup Granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup Packed brown sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 1/4 cup All-purpose flour
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 cup White chocolate morsels
- 1 cup Chopped pecans
- 1 cup Dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a large stand mixer, mix on high the butter and sugars until smooth.
- While the mixer is going, add one egg at a time until smooth and fluffy.
- Add vanilla extract.
- Turn the mixer off and add one cup or so of the flour, the baking soda, salt, and mix on low. Slowly sprinkle in the remaining flour until just combined.
- With the mixer off, add in the white chocolate, cranberries, and pecans. Turn the mixer on low and mix until just combined.
- Place a cooking mat or parchment paper onto a light cookie sheet. With a small cookie scoop, place two teaspoons of cookie dough 1-2 inches apart on the cookie sheet. I can usually fit about 12 cookies on my sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes. Keep an eye on them, they cook fast since the dough is not chilled.
- Cool the cookings on a cooling rack.
*As an Amazon Affiliate, my blog may earn a small commission on whatever you buy, at no extra cost to you. Thank you for your support!