This slow cooker Orange Chicken recipe is made with bbq sauce, orange marmalade, and soy sauce. So easy! We have ours on top of rice and steamed stir fry vegetables. I cook the chicken by itself in the crockpot and when it’s done I drain the water, chop the chicken, add the other ingredients and cook for another 20 minutes. Delicious and simple 🙂
Here is a link to the crockpot I use. You could also you an instant pot if you are short on time. Just cook the chicken on high pressure for 25 minutes. When it’s done, drain the water, add the other ingredients, and change to the saute mode for 20 minutes to get the sauce “sticky”.
SLOW COOKER ORANGE CHICKEN
- Slow Cooker
- 4 large chicken breasts
- 1 1/4 cup bbq sauce
- 1/2 cup orange marmelade
- 4 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 2-3 cups white rice
- 2-3 cups steamed stir fry veggies
- Place 4 chicken breasts in crockpot and cook low for 6 hours.
- When they are done, remove the chicken and chop or shred it. Drain the water from the crockpot.
- Add the bbq sauce, orange marmalade, and soy sauce to the crock pot and whisk to combine. Add the chopped chicken back to the crockpot and stir.
- Cook on high for another 20 minutes. Serve over white rice and veggies. Enjoy!
*As and Amazon Affiliate my blog may earn a small commission on whatever you buy, at no extra cost to you. Thank you for your support!