Jump to Recipe Jump to Video
This recipe is so easy but tastes so good. It’s just chicken, potatoes, and green beans slow cooked with ranch seasoning and butter to make a super flavorful dish for your family! I used the slow cooker option on my Instant Pot, but I’ve made it in my crockpot as well, which I prefer. I finally bought a new one because mine broke a while ago. In the video below, it shows two other slow cooker recipes that I know you’ll love! Fiesta Chicken Tacos and Creamy Italian Pasta. Those recipes use minimal ingredients and are very easy too! Make sure to check them out 🙂
Here are the *Amazon links to the items I used for this recipe:
SLOW COOKER RANCH CHICKEN AND POTATOES
- Slow Cooker
- 1.5 lbs Chicken (I used breasts cut in half, thighs would work great too)
- 1-2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 4 Large Russet Potatoes
- 1 Package of fresh green beans
- 1 Packet Ranch Seasoning
- 1/3 cup Melted Butter
- Wash and chop the potatoes into bite size pieces. Set aside.
- In the bottom of your crockpot, put the olive oil, then lay your chicken accross the bottom Then pour in the water.
- Sprinkle the chicken with salt, pepper, and half a packet of ranch seasoning.
- Place the chopped potatoes on top of the chicken. Then sprinkle the rest of the ranch seasoning across the potatoes.
- Pour in the melted butter. Then lay the green beans across the top of everything.
- Slow cook on low for 8 hours. When done, serve and Enjoy!
**As an Amazon Affiliate, my blog may earn a small commission on any purchase you make at no extra cost to you. Thank you for your support!