Jump to Recipe
This BBQ Beef Crescent Roll Ring was a recipe given to me by my sister and it was a perfect quick lunch for the kids today. Made with ground beef, salsa, spicy bbq sauce, ground mustard, salt and pepper. Pair this with a side salad and some veggies and it’s a complete meal 🙂
Here are my favorite Amazon kitchen items I used for this recipe:
BBQ BEEF CRESCENT ROLL RING
- 2 Packages of Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
- 1 lb Ground beef
- 1/2 Onion (diced)
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 1 tsp Ground dried mustard
- 1/4 cup Salsa
- 1/4 cup Spicy BBQ sauce
- 1/2 cup Shredded cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large frying pan, brown the hamburger meat along with the onion until no longer pink.
- Add in the salt, pepper, ground mustard, salsa, bbq sauce, and cheese. Stir until melted and incorporated.
- On a large cookie sheet, cover with parchment paper (optional)
- Take apart each crescent roll ring and place them in a ring. Attach with wide parts of the roll to the next roll to create the base of your ring. See picture above in post.
- Spoon the beef into the wide egde around the ring. Then fold over the pointy parts of the roll and connect it to the inside base of the ring.
- Bake at 37 for 10-15 minutes. Enjoy!
**As an Amazon Affiliate, my blog may earn a small commission on whatever you buy, with no extra cost to you. Thank you for your support!