Jump to Recipe Jump to Video
This Korean Beef Bowl recipe is a dinner you can throw together fast on those busy nights. Soy Sauce, beef, and rice are three things I try to stay stocked up on at home because they are staple ingredients that go in so many of my recipes. With some brown sugar, ginger, and red pepper flakes added, you’ll have a quick flavorful dinner made. I used my Insant Pot for the rice and my favorite fry pan for the beef and sauce.
Here is the cookware I used in this recipe:
KOREAN BEEF BOWL RECIPE
Ground beef with soy sauce, brown sugar, ginger, and red pepper flakes. Served with white rice and broccoli. Enjoy!
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 1 Small onion (diced)
- 3 Cloves of Garlic (minced)
- 1/2 cup Soy Sauce
- 1/3 cup Brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp Sesame Oil
- 1/2 tsp Red Pepper flakes
- 2 Inch chunk of fresh ginger (grated)
- Green onion (for garnish)
- Sesame Seeds (for garnish)
- 2-3 cup White Rice
- 2 cups Steamed or roasted broccoli
- Start your rice in your insant pot and the steamed broccoli in a sauce pan on the stove.
- In a large frying pan, brown the hamburger meat and diced onion together.
- Meanwhile, prepare your sauce. In a medium mixing bowl, mix together the soy sauce, brown sugar, grated ginger, red pepper flakes, and sesame oil. Set aside.
- Once the hamburger meat is cooked and no longer pink, add in your minced garlic and cook until fragrent (1-2 minutes).
- Now add in your sauce and let simmer for five minutes.
- Serve on top of white rice. Garnish with green onions and sesame seeds. Enjoy!
**As an Amazon Affiliate, my blog may earn a small commission on whatever you buy, with no extra cost to you. Thank you for your support!
[…] PRINT THE KOREAN BEEF BOWL RECIPE HERE – http://www.familydinnerdelights.com/korean-beef-bowl-recipe/ […]