Jump to Recipe Jump to Video
This Pumpkin Pie Recipe is made with pumpkin, sweetened condensed milk, eggs, and pumpkin pie spice. It’s so easy and delicious! I use store-bought pie crusts to save myself time, but homemade crust would be delicious! Here is a recipe for the crust.
Here are two other easy pie recipes for the holiday season that you might like! Pecan Pie and Apple Pie. They are both simple recipes too!
Here are some Amazon links to the kitchen items I used in this recipe:
- Glass mixing bowl
- Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Pumpkin Pie Spice
EASY PUMPKIN PIE RECIPE
This Pumpkin Pie Recipe is made with pumpkin, sweetened condensed milk, eggs, and pumpkin pie spice. It's so easy and delicious!
- 1 store bought frozen pie crust
- 1 can of pumpkin
- 2 eggs
- 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 to 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Preheat oven at 425 degrees F. Put a cookie sheet in there to get it hot.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together the can of pumpkin, eggs, sweetened condensed milk, and pumpkin pie spice. Whisk until well combined.
- Pour the mixture into a store-bought pie crust.
- Take the cookie sheet out of the oven and place your pie on top. Put back in the oven and bake at 425 degrees for 15 minutes, then decrease the temperature to 350 degrees and bake for another 30 to 35 minutes
*As an Amazon Affiliate, my blog may earn a small commission on whatever you buy, at no extra cost to you. Thank you for your support!