Mashed potatoes goes as a perfect side to so many dinners, so I just wanted to share how I make mine.
CREAMY MASHED POTATOES
Such a great side dish to so many dinners. Enjoy!
- 3 large Russet potatoes
- 1/2 cup Salted butter
- 4 Tbsp Cream cheese
- 1/2 cup Whole milk
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Creole Seasoning
- Prep the potatoes. Peel and chop them into 1 inch cubes.
- Put the potatoes in a large pot and fill with water, just enough that it covers the potatoes.
- Boil them until they feel soft.. 10-12 minutes.
- Turn off the heat, drain the water from the pan.
- Add the butte and cream cheese.
- Mash the potatoes.
- Once mashed to the consistency you like, add the milk, salt, pepper, and creole seasoning. Stir.
**As an Amazon Affiliate, my blog may earn a small commission on whatever you buy, with no extra cost to you. Thank you for your support!
[…] You can find my mashed potatoes recipe here. […]
[…] This is one of my family’s favorites! It’s a shortcut to the traditional stuffed bell peppers. I just make little bell pepper rings and make the meat into a hamburger patty size and they cook nice and fast. You can be pretty flexible with the ingredients or use whatever seasonings you like. Fresh herbs would go great too! We love them with mashed potatoes on the side. You can find that recipe here. […]