Mashed potatoes goes as a perfect side to so many dinners, so I just wanted to share how I make mine.
CREAMY MASHED POTATOES
- 3 large Russet potatoes
- 1/2 cup Salted butter
- 4 Tbsp Cream cheese
- 1/2 cup Whole milk
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Creole Seasoning
- Prep the potatoes. Peel and chop them into 1 inch cubes.
- Put the potatoes in a large pot and fill with water, just enough that it covers the potatoes.
- Boil them until they feel soft.. 10-12 minutes.
- Turn off the heat, drain the water from the pan.
- Add the butte and cream cheese.
- Mash the potatoes.
- Once mashed to the consistency you like, add the milk, salt, pepper, and creole seasoning. Stir.
**As an Amazon Affiliate, my blog may earn a small commission on whatever you buy, with no extra cost to you. Thank you for your support!