Jump to Recipe Jump to Video
Easy Pumpkin Muffins made with flour, butter, sugar, eggs, pumpkin puree, and pumpkin spices for a delicious fluffy muffin! They are really easy and can be mixed by hand or with an electric hand mixer. Just don’t over mix your batter. These would be so good with chopped pecans, or a cinnamon glaze on top. You could even make them with a cream cheese frosting for a perfect dessert! We had them just plain this time and they are perfect for a grab and go breakfast on our way out to the school in the mornings. Let me know in the comments if you liked these! Here is the video to show you how.
Here are some links to other muffin recipes I have posted that you might like! Carrot Muffins and Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins.
Here are some *Amazon links to the kitchen items I used in this recipe.
- Muffin Tin
- Muffin Liners
- Glass Mixing Bowls
- Cookie and Muffin Scooper
- Electric Hand Mixer
- Organic Flour
EASY PUMPKIN MUFFINS
- 1 13/4 cup All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 15 oz can Pumpkin Puree
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Melted
- 1/2 Granulated white sugar
- 1/2 Packed Brown sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 cup Milk (optional, if the batter is too thick, add it at the end after you've mixed everything)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients and set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together all the wet ingredients.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and whisk, or use a hand mixer. Don't over mix the batter.
- In a 12 count muffin tin, line the tin with muffin liners and spray the liners with cooking spray. With a large cookie scoop, spoon the batter into each muffin spot. Fill them pretty full.
- Bake for 15-20 min at 350 degrees.
*As an Amazon Affiliate my blog may earn a small commission on whatever you buy, at no extra cost to you. Thank you for your support!