Jump to Recipe Jump to Video
This Creamy One-Pot Spaghetti was so good that I’m not sure I’ll ever make regular spaghetti again. It’s so easy, throw everything in one pot and dinner is ready within 30 minutes. It’s made with sauce, spices, veggies, broth, and heavy cream. So easy and delicious! This recipe is versatile, so you can use whatever sauces, veggies, or Italian seasonings you have on hand.
Here are some *Amazon links to the kitchen items I used in this recipe:
I hope you guys enjoy this recipe!
CREAMY ONE POT SPAGHETTI
- 1 lb Ground hamburger meat
- 1 Onion (diced)
- 1 Sweet Bell Pepper (diced)
- 3 Cloves of garlic
- 1 24oz Jar of your favorite spaghetti sauce
- 1 15oz can fire roasted diced tomatoes
- 4 cups Beef broth
- 1/4 tsp Red Pepper flakes (optional)
- 1 Tbsp Italian seasoning
- 2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 16 oz Spaghetti noodles (broken in half)
- 3/4 cup Heavy Cream
- 1 cup Paremesan cheese (optional for garnish)
- In a large dutch oven or stock pot, over medium heat cook the ground beef until almost done. Then add in the chopped onion, bell peppers, and garlic. Cook for a few minutes to soffen the veggies.
- Add in the jar of marinara sauce, beef broth, fire roasted diced tomatoes, red pepper flakes, Itallian seasoning, salt, and pepper. Then stir. (it's already spicy with the fire diced tomatoes so be easy on the red pepper flakes if you don't like things too spicy)
- Add in the spaghetti noodles. Break them in half first. Stir then cover and bring to a simmer. Stir it often throughout cooking to make sure noodles don't stick to the bottom. Cook for about 10 minutes once it comes to a simmer. (or until noodles are soft)(if needed add water to make sure your noodles are covered)
- Once noodles are soft, add in the heavy cream and stir.
- Serve and garnish with parmesan cheese. Enjoy!
*As an Amazon Affiliate my blog may earn a small commission on whatever you buy, at no extra cost to you. Thank you for your support!