This Green Chicken Curry recipe is a simple recipe that you can easily whip up and its super healthy! We love having our curry over white rice, but it’s also great just on its own as soup. We put just about everything on white rice at my house ;). The Instant Pot makes the best white rice.
Click here for the green curry paste that I use. It has clean ingredients and is so delicious! When they are on sale, I buy a few jars at a time to always have on hand.
You can make this Curry in a dutch oven like I do in the video, or you can throw it all in the Instant Pot. I put Instant Pot cooking times in the recipe notes below.
GREEN CHICKEN CURRY
- 5-6 Chicken thighs
- 2 tbsp Grapeseed oil for the pot (or any cooking oil you prefer)
- 4 cups Chicken broth
- 1/2 to 1 12oz can Coconut Milk
- 1 jar Green curry paste
- 2 large Zuchinni
- 3 Carrots
- 1 small Onion
- 1 bunch Fresh Cilantro
- Juice of 2 limes
- 2 tsp Salt
- Prep all the veggies. Cut the zucchini and carrots into bite size pieces. Dice the onion.
- In a large dutch oven pot (or any pot you like to use), put in the oil and the chicken. (trim the fat off chicken first if you want)
- Cook the chicken just a few minutes on each side.
- Throw in the zucchini, carrots, onion, chicken broth, and the jar of curry past.
- Let simmer for 10-15 minutes, or until chicken is cooked all the way through.
- Once done, take the chicken out and chop it or shred it. Then add back to the pot along with the coconut milk, cilantro, lime juice, and salt. Stir and serve. Enjoy!
**As an Amazon Affiliate, my blog may earn a small commission on whatever you buy, with no extra cost to you. Thank you for your support!