Jump to Recipe Jump to Video
These Spicy Sausage Meatballs are made with any breakfast sausage you like, bread crumbs, egg, baking powder, minced onion, pickled jalapeno, salt, and cheese. They were such a hit with the kids, you’ve got to try them! So easy and quick to make. I adapted this recipe from @lowcarbstateofmind on TikTok. She’s got a lot of good stuff!
Here is a link to my Meatball Sub Recipe, they are good too!
Here are some *Amazon links to the kitchen items I used for this recipe:
SPICY SAUSAGE MEATBALLS
- 1 Egg
- 2 tsp dried minced onion
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1.5 cups Bread crumbs (or almond flour for lower carb)
- 2 Tbsp diced pickled jalapeno
- 1 oz Shredded cheese (cheddar or pepperjack, shred it yourself instead of the kind in the bag – it just tastes better)
- 1 lb Breakfast Sausage (any kind, turkey or pork, spicy or mild)
- Combine all the ingredients into a large mixing bowl and mix until just combined.
- Scoop into one inch meatballs either with your hand or with a small cookie scooper and place onto a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Bake at 400 for 18 minutes and then broil for 2-3 minutes until golden brown on top.
- Enjoy! We served ours with mac and cheese and salad on the side.
*As an Amazon Affiliate my blog may earn a small commission on whatever you buy, at no extra cost to you. Thank you for your support!