Jump to Recipe Jump to Video
This Crockpot Crack Chicken Pasta Recipe is so good and a favorite for my kids! Made with chicken, ranch seasoning, cream cheese, cheddar, and topped with green onion and bacon for a creamy delicious pasta. You can use breasts or thighs. They can even be frozen, you just might have to cook it a little longer. We decided to use pasta, but you could even drain some of the liquid before adding your cheeses at the end and put it in a bun or a tortilla!
If you don’t have time to slow cook it, you can make it super quick in an Instant Pot as well. Just put the chicken in the Instant Pot with half a cup of water and cook it on high pressure for 25 minutes in the sealing position. Drain, then add your cheeses, ranch, and cooked pasta.
Here is a link to the Crockpot I use.
SLOW COOKER CRACK CHICKEN PASTA
- 4 large chicken breasts
- 1 packet of ranch seasoning
- 8 oz block of cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (shredding it yourselft makes it more fresh and creamy)
- 16 oz cooked pasta (any kind)
- green onion (for garnish)
- chopped crispy bacon (for garnish)
- Place 4 large chicken breasts in your crock pot, sprinkle them with the ranch seasoning, and place the cream cheese block on top. Put the lid on and cook on low for 6 hours.
- When done, remove the lid and shred the chicken with two forks. Don't drain the liquid.
- Add the shredded cheese and cooked pasta and stir. Garnish with the green onion and bacon. Enjoy!
*As an Amazon Affiliate my blog may earn a small commission on whatever you buy, at no extra cost to you. Thank you for your support!