Jump to Recipe Jump to Video
This slow cooker Cheeseburger Potato soup recipe is made with potatoes, carrots, onion, tomatoes, ground beef, Italian seasoning, beef broth, and cheese. Nice hearty warm soup for the fall season. We top ours with green onion and extra cheese. Bacon bits would be good too! Make sure to cut your potatoes into small bite-size pieces. I made mine too big in the video below and it’s easier to eat if they are smaller.
Here are the links to the two other slow cooker recipes featured in the video below. Slow Cooker Crack Chicken Pasta and Slow Cooker Orange Chicken.
Here are the *Amazon links to the kitchen items I used for this recipe:
SLOW COOKER CHEESEBURGER POTATO SOUP
- Slow Cooker
- 4-5 Medium Russet Potatoes (diced into bite-size pieces)
- 5-6 Carrots (chopped)
- 1 Yellow onion (diced)
- 3 Garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 can Diced tomatoes
- 1 lb Cooked ground beef
- 1 Tbsp Italian Seasoning
- 1 Tbsp Salt
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 4 cups Beef broth
- 2 Tbsp Tomato Paste
- 8 oz block of sharp cheddar cheese (shredded) (shredding it yourself instead of the kind in the bag tastes better and melts better)
- Green onion, cheese, and bacon bits for garnish (optional)
- In a frying pan, brown the hamburger meat until no longer pink.
- Once the meat is done, throw all the ingredients into the crock pot and cook on low for 6 hours or until the potatoes are soft.
- Once done, add in the shredded cheese, and stir. Serve and garnish with green onion, cheese, or bacon. Enjoy!
*As an Amazon Associate my blog may earn a small commission on whatever you buy, at no extra cost to you. Thank you for your support!