Creamy White Chicken Lasagna Soup made with chicken, veggies, seasonings, broth, cream, and broken lasagna noodles for a delicious meal! This is one of my favorite soups! It can be spicy with the red pepper flakes, so if you don’t like spice I suggest not adding them. I prefer the soup without the spice. It is good both ways though. I used a cooked rotisserie chicken from the store to make this meal easy and quick, but you can cook raw chicken in the pot first of course before you make the rest of the recipe.
Here are some *Amazon links to the kitchen items I used in this recipe:
If you like this recipe, you’ll love my Creamy One-Pot Spaghetti too!
ONE-POT WHITE CHICKEN LASAGNA SOUP
- 1 Small cooked rotisserie chicken (deboned and chopped into bite size pieces)
- 4 Tbsp Butter
- 1 Onion (diced)
- 1 Green bell pepper (diced)
- 3 Carrots (diced)
- 3 Cloves of minced Garlic
- 1/3 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 8 cups Chicken Broth
- 3 Bay Leaves
- 1 Tbsp Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp Ground Thyme
- 2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Red Pepper Flakes (optional)
- 1 can Cannellini Beans (drained and rinsed)
- 10 Uncooked lasagna noodles (broken into 1-2 inch pieces)
- 1 cup Chopped Spinach
- 1 cup Half and Half (or heavy cream)
- 1 cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Prep all your chicken and veggies.
- In a large dutch oven pot oever medium high heat, add the veggies and cook until a little soft.
- Add the garlic, stir and cook for another minute or two.
- Sprinkle the flour over the veggies and stir.
- Stir in the broth, Bay leaves, Italian seasoning, ground thyme, salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes, the chopped chicken, and the broken up uncooked lasagna noodles.
- Bring to a simmer for 20-30 minutes or until noodles are soft. Stirring often so the noodles don't stick to the bottom.
- Once the noodles are soft, stir in the chopped spinach, heavy cream, and parmesan until the cheese is melted.
- Garnish with extra Parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese, or ricotta cheese. Enjoy!
*As an Amazon Affiliate, my blog may earn a small commission on whatever you buy at no extra cost to you. Thank you for your support!