This is a great dinner option for the low-carb eaters out there. It’s so easy to make with very minimal ingredients, and very nutritious. Of course, at my house we mix white rice in it because there isn’t much we don’t eat without rice 😉
Below is the deep saute pan I used for it. You definitely need a deep pan for this recipe. The recipe calls for a head of cabbage and when you first put it in the pan it’s full to the rim before it shrinks down.
EGG ROLL IN A BOWL
Ground beef mixed with soy sauce, ginger, sriracha, cabbage, and carrots make this a yummy low-carb dish that is good for you! Enjoy!
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 2 cup Shredded carrots (about 6-8 carrots, I use a food processor to shred them), or you can buy shredded carrots.
- 1 head Green Cabbage (chopped)
- 1 Onion (diced)
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1/3 cup Soy Sauce
- 2 inch chunk of fresh Ginger – grated
- 2 Tbsp Sriracha
- Prep the veggies. Chop the cabbage up small, dice the onion, shred the carrots, grate the ginger.
- In a large deep saute pan, brown the ground beef and diced onion until no longer pink.
- Stir in the cabbage, carrots, and water. Cover and let steam/simmer for 10 minutes (stir halfway through).
- After the cabbage has shrunk down, stir in the soy sauce, sriracha, and grated ginger. It's ready to serve.
- We like to mix cooked white rice in with ours with some extra soy sauce. Enjoy!
**As an Amazon Affiliate, my blog may earn a small commission on whatever you buy, with no extra cost to you. Thank you for your support!
[…] Here are some other ground beef recipes that you might enjoy! KOREAN BEEF BOWL and EGG ROLL IN A BOWL. […]