Jump to Recipe Jump to Video
This Easy Pecan Pie Recipe is made with sugar, butter, eggs, flour, vanilla, milk, and chopped pecans. No corn syrup! I prefer this type of pecan pie with chopped nuts instead of the kind with the whole pecans laid across the top. This recipe creates a chewy delicious crust on top if you cook it long enough. It may not look as pretty as other pecan pies, but this recipe was my favorite out of all the ones I’ve tried. I used store-bought pie crust to make things quick, but here is a crust recipe if you would like to make your own.
Here are some Amazon links to the kitchen items I used in this recipe:
EASY PECAN PIE RECIPE
- 1/2 cup butter (melted)
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 Tbsp flour
- 1 Tbsp milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs until foamy or frothy.
- Stir in the melted butter (make sure it's not still really hot)
- Stir or whisk in the brown sugar, white sugar, flour, milk, and vanilla.
- Once that is well combined, add in the chopped nuts and stir.
- Pour into an unbaked 9in pie shell. Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes at 400 degrees, then reduce temperature to 350 degrees and bake for 30-40 minutes, or until done.
*As an Amazon Affiliate, my blog may earn a small commission on whatever you buy, at no extra cost to you. Thank you for your support!