Here is a quick and easy chili recipe that is versatile with many dinner options like frito pie, chili cheese dogs, or just as a bowl with a side of corn bread. You can take out the beans, or add in a different kind.
I used my dutch oven on the stove, but you can also use a slow cooker or Instant Pot.
EASY CHILI RECIPE
Here is an easy chili recipe that you can enjoy as chili cheese dogs, a frito pie, or just a bowl with cornbread. Enjoy!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 medium onion diced
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- 1 can rotel
- 1 can black beans – drained. (any kind of bean)
- 1 14 oz can tomato sauce
- 2 cups beef broth
- 1/2 to 1 Tbsp salt
- 1 Tbsp chili powder
- 1 Tbsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp cayenne
- shredded cheese for topping (optional)
- Brown the beef and diced onion in a large pot until meat is no longer pink.
- Add in the garlic and cook for a few minutes until fragrant.
- Add in the rotel, drained beans, diced tomatoes, beef broth, salt, chili powder, cumin, and oregano, brown sugar, and cayenne.
- Cover and let simmer for 10 min. Serve and Enjoy!
**As an Amazon Affiliate, my blog may earn a small commission on whatever you buy, with no extra cost to you. Thank you for your support!
I love this chilli so much, so good with the corn bread!!
I will definately come to your channel and look for more recipies, they are the best!