Jump to Recipe Jump to Video
This Creamy Italian Pasta was a big hit with my family! It was so easy and only uses a few ingredients. This crockpot recipe calls for chicken, cream cheese, parmesan cheese, pasta, and a bottle of the Olive Garden Creamy Italian dressing to give it a perfect flavor. It’s not the prettiest dish but it’s sooo good. I used the slow cook option on my Instant Pot, but you can use a crockpot of course. There’s not much else to say about this recipe besides that you must try it!
There are two other slow cooker meals in the video below. They are easy and delicious too! Fiesta Chicken Tacos and Ranch Chicken and Potatoes. Be sure to check them out 🙂
Here are some Amazon links to the kitchen items I used for this recipe:
CREAMY ITALIAN PASTA
- Slow Cooker
- 3 Large chicken breasts (I cut mine in half lengthwise)
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 3/4 of a bottle of Olive Garden's signature italian dressing (about 12-16 oz)
- 8 oz Cream cheese
- 1 cup Grated Parmesan
- 1 Tbsp Italian Seasoning
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 2-3 Tbsp Partially dried basil (fresh is great too!)
- 16 oz Cooked Pasta
- Put a Tbsp of Olive Oil in bottome of crock pot. Then put in your chicken. I used chicken breasts sliced in half length wise.
- Sprinkle the chicken with salt, pepper, Italian seasoning, and minced garlic.
- Then pour the dressing over the chicken.
- Top with the parmesan cheese and cream cheese. Cook slow 6-8 hours. If you cook on high for 4 hours, I reccommend adding the cheeses during the last 30 minutes of cooking.
- Cook the pasta on the stove during the last 30 minutes of cooking as well.
- When the crockpot is done, shred the chicken with a fork. Then add the drained cooked patsa and basil to the crockpot and stir.
**As an Amazon Affiliate, my blog may earn a small commission with any purchase, at no extra cost to you. I appreciate your support!
Kathleen Sanborn says
I made the chicken with Olive Garden dressing and we loved it 👍
Family Dinner Delights says
Oh good! I’m so glad you enjoyed it 🙂