Click here for the Le Crueset Pan I use in the video.
Chicken with Mustard Cream Sauce
Easy chicken dish with a creamy mustard sauce.
- 1.5 lbs Chicken Breast, sliced thin
- 2 tbsp cooking oil (any oil you chose, I use grapeseed)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 cup Chicken broth
- 1/2 cup Heavy cream
- 2 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 tsp Italian Seasoning
- Add the oil to a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the chicken to the pan and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook the chicken all the way through, turning once. Cooking times will vary depending on the thickness of your chicken. Mine were thin, about 6-7 minutes per side. 10-12 for thick pieces.
- Once the chicken is done, transfer the chicken to a plate and keep warm.
- Put the garlic and broth into the pan and whisk for 1-2 minutes.
- Whisk in the cream, mustard, and Italian seasoning. Cook and stir for 2 minutes. Turn it off as soon as it simmers.
- Pour the sauce over the chicken and serve.