Jump to Recipe Jump to Video
Buffalo Chicken Tacos made in the instant pot with simple ingredients like buffalo sauce, onion powder, salt, and pepper. I made a delicious coleslaw for inside the taco with cabbage mix, ranch, buffalo sauce, and lime. Topped with avocado and cilantro. They are so good! Such a quick easy dinner in the instant pot. We had ours with tortillas that were half wheat half corn and they were perfect. But any kind of tortilla would be good!
Here is the video showing you how to make them.
Here are some *Amazon links to the kitchen items I used for this recipe:
BUFFALO CHICKEN TACOS – INSTANT POT
- Instant Pot
FOR THE INSTANT POT
- 8 Chicken thighs
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 1/2 cup Buffalo Wing Sauce
COLE SLAW MIX
- 1 Bag of cole slaw mix
- 3 Tbsp Ranch (I just kind of eyeball this)
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1-2 Tbsp Buffalo Sauce
FOR THE TACOS
- Place chicken thighs in the instant pot with the onion powder, salt, pepper, and buffalo sauce.
- Cook on high pressure (or manual) in the sealing position for 25 minutes.
- Once done, release the steam. Leave the chicken in the pot and shred it with two forks.
- Take the chicken out with some tongs or a slotted spoon and spread it on a cookie sheet lined with foil. Then take some spoonfuls of the juice from the instant pot and drizzle it all over the chicken.
- Broil it in the oven for a few minutes on high or until some pieces of the chicken start to look crispy.
- Take the chicken out and assemble your tacos. I like to heat the tortillas on a pan first. Fill your taco with the chicken, coleslaw, avocado, and cilantro. In no particular oder. Then drizzle with extra ranch or buffalo sauce if desired.
*As and Amazon Affiliate my blog may earn a small commission on whatever you buy, at not extra cost to you. Thank you for your support!
[…] BUFFALO CHICKEN TACOS – INSTANT POT […]
[…] Cheesy Pesto Chicken and Buffalo Chicken Tacos […]