This breakfast casserole is a hit for the kids because I made it with waffle fries. In the past I’ve made this casserole with potatoes, hash browns, or even tator tots… but I was out of those things and decided to try a bag of waffle fries I had in my freezer and it turned out delicious.
Here are a few kitchen items that I used for this recipe:
I have to only put cheese on half because I have a kiddo that refuses to each cheese. Top with some ketchup or hot sauce as garnish and Enjoy!
Made with eggs, breakfast sausage, and waffle fries, this breakfast casserole was delicious. It taste great left over too. Enjoy!
- 1 bag Waffle Fries
- 1 lb Breakfast sausage
- 12 Eggs
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Creole seasoning
- 1/2 cup Whole Milk
- 1-2 cups Cheddar Cheese
- First, cook the waffle fries according to package directions.
- While the fries are cooking, cook and chop the breakfast sausage on the stove in a frying pan until done.
- In a separate bowl, scramble the egg with salt, pepper, creole seasoning, and milk. Set aside.
- Spray a 9×13 baking dish with cooking spray. Lay the cooked waffle fries accross the bottom.
- Sprinkle the cooked breakfast sausage all over the fries.
- Pour the egg mixture over the whole thing and sprinkle the top with shredded cheese.
- Bake in the oven at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until the egg looks done when you poke with a knife. Enjoy!
**As an Amazon Affiliate, my blog may earn a small commission on whatever you buy, with no extra cost to you. Thank you for your support!
hay bug says
my favorite breakfast is this!!! Its so amazing to eat!👏